Welcome to my multi-language blog! I hope you find it interesting. Currently I am learning French, German, Dutch, Spanish and Mandarin to a greater or lesser degree depending on freetime and the level of my motivation. Thanks to some nice friends I can keep this motivation high enough to keep progressing. Please leave some comments if you like. Don't forget to visit my chatroom at Paltalk.com "AlanLancs1 language chatroom" in the "learning and universities" category - see you there!

Friday, September 07, 2007

Les cactus aie! aie!

Le monde entier est un cactusThe entire world is a cactus
Il est impossible de s'asseoirIt’s impossible to sit down
Dans la vie, il y a que des cactus
In my life there are only cactiMoi je me pique de le savoirI sting myself to know it
Aïe! Aïe! Aïe! Ouille! Aïe! Aïe! Aïe!Dans leur cœur, il y a des cactusIn their heart, there are cacti
Dans leur portefeuille il y a des cactus
In their wallets there are cactiSous leurs pieds, il y a des cactus
Under their feet, there are cactiDans l'heure qu'il est y a des cactus
At whatever time it is there are cactiAïe! Aïe! Aïe! Ouille! Ouille! Ouille! Aïe!Pour me défendre de leur cactusTo protect myself from their cacti
A mon tour j'ai pris des cactusFor my part, I took some cacti
Dans mon lit, j’ai mis des cactus
In my bed, I put some cactiDans mon slip, j'ai mis des cactusIn my underpants I put some cacti
Aïe! Aïe! Aïe! Ouille! Aïe! Aïe! Aïe!
Dans leur sourire il y a des cactus
In their smile there are cactiDans leur ventre il y a des cactusIn their stomachs there are cacti
Dans leur bonjour, il y a des cactus
In their hello there are cactiDans leurs cactus, il y a des cactusIn their cacti, there are cacti
Aïe! Aïe! Aïe! Ouille! Aïe!Le monde entier est un cactusThe entire world is a cactus
Il est impossible de s'asseoirIt’s impossible to sit down
Dans la vie, il y a que des cactus
In my life there are only cactiMoi je me pique de le savoirI sting myself to know it
Aïe! Aïe! Aïe! Ouille! Aïe! Aïe! Aïe!Aïe! Aïe! Ouille! ...

No comments: