Welcome to my multi-language blog! I hope you find it interesting. Currently I am learning French, German, Dutch, Spanish and Mandarin to a greater or lesser degree depending on freetime and the level of my motivation. Thanks to some nice friends I can keep this motivation high enough to keep progressing. Please leave some comments if you like. Don't forget to visit my chatroom at Paltalk.com "AlanLancs1 language chatroom" in the "learning and universities" category - see you there!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Runaway/Vanina

As I walk along I wonder a-what went wrong
With our love , a love that was so strong
And as I still walk on, I think of the things we've done
Together , a-while our hearts were young
I'm a-walkin' in the rain
Tears are fallin' and I feel the pain
Wishin' you were here by me
To end this misery
And I wonder
I wa-wa-wa-wa-wonder
Why
Ah-why-why-why-why-why she ran away
And I wonder where she will stay
My little runaway , run-run-run-run-runaway


Loin de toi je me demande
Pouquoi ma vie ressemble
A une terre brûlée
Mais quand l'amour prend ses distances
Un seul être vous manque
Et tout est dépeuplé
Vanina rappelle-toi
Que je ne suis rien sans toi
Vanina si tu m'oublies
Je serais pour la vie
Seul au monde
Oh ! Mon... mon... mon...monde
Toi, toi…… si loin de toi
Et le monde
N'existe pas
Si tu es loin de moi, loin loin loin loin de moi

Original version by Del Shannon
French version by Dave
This version by me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'est la chanson que j'aime le plus. J'espère qu'il y aura encore plein d'autres. Bravo et merci
Bettina

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that singular make. The prices for the boots were approximately 180 bucks on every site. But completely I base this site selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices as regards the sneakers were about 320 pounds on every site. But completely I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi people. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were all over 350 bucks on every page. But for all I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that exact model. The prices for the sneakers were about 340 dollars on every page. But definitively I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you tell me about these?